Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 70. Fire Protection
- Section 330. Creation.
previous: Section 320
next: Section 340
. Appointment; Meetings; Expenses.
AS 18.70.330. Creation.
- (a) There is created in the Department of Public Safety the Alaska Fire Standards Council.
- (b) The council consists of the following persons:
- (1) two chief administrative officers or fire chiefs of local government; only one person appointed under this paragraph
may be from a local government where the fire department consists entirely of paid employees;
- (2) the state fire marshal or a designee of the state fire marshal;
- (3) four representatives of fire fighters, including at least one fire fighter administrative officer from the Alaska
State Fire Fighters Association; a person appointed under this paragraph may not, while serving on the council, be a
- (4) two volunteer fire fighters, one from a community with a population of 2,500 or less and one from a community with a
population greater than 2,500; and
- (5) two members of the public at large with at least one member from a community with a population of 2,500 or less.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.