Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 67. Violent Crimes Compensation Board
- Section 120. Emergency Compensation.
previous: Section 110
. Nature of the Compensation.
next: Section 130
. Limitations On Awarding Compensation.
AS 18.67.120. Emergency Compensation.
If it appears to the board, prior to taking action on an application, that the claim is one for which compensation is
probable, and undue hardship will result to the applicant if immediate payment is not made, the board may make an
emergency award of compensation to the applicant pending a final decision in the case. However,
- (1) the amount of the emergency compensation may not exceed $1,500;
- (2) the amount of the emergency compensation shall be deducted from the final compensation made to the applicant;
- (3) the excess of the amount of the emergency compensation over the final amount shall be repaid by the applicant to the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.