Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 67. Violent Crimes Compensation Board
- Section 110. Nature of the Compensation.
previous: Section 101
. Incidents and Offenses to Which This Chapter Applies.
next: Section 120
. Emergency Compensation.
AS 18.67.110. Nature of the Compensation.
- (a) The board may order the payment of compensation under this chapter for
- (1) expenses actually and reasonably incurred as a result of the personal injury or death of the victim;
- (2) loss of earning power as a result of total or partial incapacity of the victim, and reasonable expenses of job
retraining of or similar employment-oriented rehabilitative services for the victim;
- (3) pecuniary loss to the dependents of the deceased victim; and
- (4) any other loss resulting from the personal injury or death of the victim that the board determines to be reasonable.
- (b) The board may order that compensation under (a) of this section for a service provided as a result of the personal
injury or death of the victim be paid directly to the provider of the service.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.