Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
- Section 590. Remedies of Obligee.
previous: Section 580
. Power of Corporation to Provide Additional Security For Bonds.
next: Section 600
. Bonds as Legal Investment.
AS 18.55.590. Remedies of Obligee.
An obligee of the corporation may, in addition to all other rights that may be conferred on the obligee, subject only
to contractual restrictions binding upon the obligee,
- (1) by mandamus, suit, action, or proceeding at law or in equity compel the corporation, the members of its board of
directors, and its officers, agents, or employees to perform each and every term, provision, and covenant contained in
a contract of the corporation with or for the benefit of the obligee, and require the carrying out of any or all those
covenants and agreements of the corporation and the fulfillment of all duties imposed upon it by AS 18.55.480
- 18.55.960; and
- (2) by suit, action, or proceeding in equity enjoin any acts or things that may be unlawful, or in violation of any of the
rights of the obligee of the corporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.