Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
- Section 440. Additional Powers to Acquire Land or Interests in Land.
previous: Section 430
. Authority to Submit Annual Report. [Repealed, Sec. 140 Ch 4 Fssla 1992].
next: Section 450
. Ability to Accept Land and Other Property.
AS 18.55.440. Additional Powers to Acquire Land or Interests in Land.
For the purpose of carrying out AS 18.55.300
- 18.55.470, the corporation may acquire by purchase,
lease, condemnation, or otherwise,
- (1) land and appurtenances to land necessary or desirable for the establishment, construction, and operation of moderate
cost and moderate rental housing;
- (2) rights-of-way or easements for roads, streets, trails, utilities, power lines, and other similar facilities necessary
and desirable for the proper establishment, operation, and maintenance of a housing project.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.