Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 45. Atomic Energy
previous: Section 70
. Damages For Destruction of or Injury to Shelter Cabins.
next: Section 10
. Declaration of Intent. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 172 SLA 1978].
Chapter 45. Atomic Energy
- Section 10. Declaration of Intent. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 172 SLA 1978].
- Section 20. United States Licenses or Permits Required.
- Section 25. Facilities Siting Permit Required.
- Section 27. Transportation of Nuclear Waste Material.
- Section 30. Conduct of Studies Concerning Changes in Laws and Regulations With a View to Atomic Industrial Development.
- Section 40. - 18.45.050l Coordination of Studies and Atomic Development Activities. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 172 SLA 1978].
- Section 60. Injunction Proceedings.
- Section 70. Cooperation.
- Section 80. [Renumbered as AS 18.45.900
- Section 90. Exemption.
- Section 900. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.