Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 40. Commercial Use of Fish and Game
- Section 290. Penalty.
previous: Section 280
next: Section 299
AS 16.40.290. Penalty.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) and (c) of this section, a person who knowingly violates AS 16.40.260
- 16.40.299 or a regulation adopted under AS 16.40.260
- 16.40.299 is guilty of a class A misdemeanor.
- (b) A person who, without any culpable mental state, violates AS 16.40.270(e) is guilty of a violation.
- (c) A person who knowingly violates AS 16.40.270
(e) or who knowingly fails to comply with a requirement for timely submission of reports required by a regulation
adopted under AS 16.40.280
(b) is, for a
- (1) first offense in a three-year period, guilty of a violation; and
- (2) second or subsequent offense in a three-year period, guilty of a class B misdemeanor.
- (d) In addition to any other penalty provided by law, a court may revoke the sport fishing guide license of a person who
is convicted under (a) or (c)(2) of this section.
- (e) In this section, "knowingly" has the meaning given in AS 11.81.900.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.