Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 40. Commercial Use of Fish and Game
- Section 280. Reports.
previous: Section 270
. Sport Fishing Guide License.
next: Section 290
AS 16.40.280. Reports.
- (a) The department may collect information from sport fishing guides, including
- (1) the name and license number of each vessel licensed under AS 16.05.490 that is used in providing sport fishing guide
- (2) the amount of fishing effort, catch, and harvest by clients of a sport fishing guide;
- (3) the locations fished during the provision of sport fishing guide services; and
- (4) other information that the department or board requires by regulation.
- (b) A person who holds a license issued under AS 16.40.260
or 16.40.270 shall comply with the reporting
requirements in this section and reporting requirements adopted in regulation by the department or board. The
department and the board may adopt by regulation requirements for timely submission of reports required under this
section or under regulations adopted by the department or board.
- (c) A person who is required to complete reports under this section may not provide false information or omit material
facts in a report.
- (d) A person who is required to complete reports under this section may not be issued a new license under AS 16.40.260
or 16.40.270 unless the department has received all
reports required under this section for the preceding year.
- (e) Information collected under this section is confidential to the extent provided under AS 16.05.815
- (f) The department or board may adopt regulations under AS 44.62
(Administrative Procedure Act) that it considers necessary to implement this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.