Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 10. Fisheries and Fishing Regulations
- Section 450. Sale of Salmon and Salmon Eggs: Use of Proceeds; Quality and Price.
previous: Section 445
. Egg Sources.
next: Section 455
. Cost Recovery Fisheries.
AS 16.10.450. Sale of Salmon and Salmon Eggs: Use of Proceeds; Quality and Price.
- (a) Except as otherwise provided in a contract for the operation of a hatchery under AS 16.10.480
, a hatchery operator who sells salmon returning from the natural waters of the state, or sells salmon eggs to another
hatchery operating under AS 16.10.400
- 16.10.470, after utilizing the funds for reasonable
operating costs, including debt retirement, expanding its facilities, salmon rehabilitation projects, fisheries
research, or costs of operating the qualified regional association for the area in which the hatchery is located, shall
expend the remaining funds on other fisheries activities of the qualified regional association.
- (b) Fish returning to hatcheries and sold for human consumption shall be of comparable quality to fish harvested by
commercial fisheries in the area and shall be sold at prices commensurate with the current market.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.