Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 25. Nomination of Candidates
previous: Section 910
. Standards for Voting Machines and Vote Tally Systems.
next: Section 10
. Provision For Primary Election.
Chapter 25. Nomination of Candidates
- Section 10. Provision For Primary Election.
- Section 14. Participation in Primary Election Selection of a Political Party's Candidates.
- Section 20. Date of Primary.
- Section 30. Declaration of Candidacy.
- Section 40. Manner and Date of Filing Declaration.
- Section 42. Eligibility of a Candidate.
- Section 43. Determination of Residency of a Candidate.
- Section 45. Withdrawal of Candidacy.
- Section 50. Requirement of Filing Fee.
- Section 55. Removal of Name From Primary Ballot.
- Section 56. Nomination By Party Petition Where Incumbent Dies or is Disqualified or Incapacitated.
- Section 60. Preparation and Distribution of Ballots; Appropriate Ballot.
- Section 70. No Write-in Vote On Primary Ballot.
- Section 80. Declaration of Party Preference. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980].
- Section 90. General Procedure For Conduct of Primary Election.
- Section 100. Placement of Nominees On General Election Ballot.
- Section 105. Write-in Candidates.
- Section 110. Filling Vacancies By Party Petition.
- Section 120. Requirements For Party Petition.
- Section 130. Selection of Nominees For Party Petition.
- Section 135. Election of Party Committeemen and Committeewomen. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 80 SLA 1963].
- Section 140. Provision For No-Party Candidate Nominations.
- Section 150. Date of Filing Petition.
- Section 160. Required Number of Signatures For Statewide Office.
- Section 170. Required Number of Signatures For District-Wide Office.
- Section 180. Requirements For Petition.
- Section 185. Eligibility of Candidate.
- Section 190. Placement of Names On General Election Ballot.
- Section 200. Withdrawal of Candidate's Name.
- Section 205. Placement of Nominee On General Election Ballot. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 103 SLA 2001].
- Section 220. - 15.25.280l Presidential Party Primary Election. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 2 SLA 1984].
Article 01. PRIMARY ELECTIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.