Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 410. Distribution of Funds.
previous: Section 406
. Applicability of Other Laws.
next: Section 415
. Eligibility; Priority.
AS 14.43.410. Distribution of Funds.
- (a) The funds for the AlaskAdvantage education grant program may be allocated to eligible students in accordance with the
provisions of the federal grant program under 20 U.S.C. 1070c - 1070c-4 and regulations adopted under AS 14.43.105
- (b) The commission may set aside a portion of grant awards for otherwise eligible applicants whose employment prevents
them from attending school on a full-time basis. The commission shall adopt regulations to carry out the purposes of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.