Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 406. Applicability of Other Laws.
previous: Section 405
next: Section 410
. Distribution of Funds.
AS 14.43.406. Applicability of Other Laws.
- (a) To the extent they are not in conflict with the provisions of AS 14.43.400 - 14.43.420, the provisions of AS 14.43.162
(b), 14.43.910, and 14.43.920 apply to a grant made under AS 14.43.400
- (b) In determining a student's eligibility for a grant under AS 14.43.400 - 14.43.420, the executive director of the commission shall
apply the standards contained in the definitions of "full-time student," "half-time student," and "school year" in AS
as if those provisions were applicable to application for the grant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.