Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 20. Teachers and School Personnel
- Section 460. Duties of Commission.
previous: Section 450
. Responsibilities of Commission.
next: Section 470
. Powers of Commission.
AS 14.20.460. Duties of Commission.
The commission shall
- (1) establish procedures, and adopt regulations to implement the purposes of AS 14.20.370
- (2) conduct investigations and hearings on alleged violations of ethical or professional teaching performance, contractual
obligations, and professional teaching misconduct;
- (3) review the regulations of the department as they relate to teacher certification and recommend necessary changes;
- (4) review the decisions of the department regarding the issuance or denial of certificates and in its discretion
recommend reversal of decisions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.