Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 20. Teachers and School Personnel
- Section 420. Term of Office.
previous: Section 410
. Selection of Members.
next: Section 430
AS 14.20.420. Term of Office.
- (a) The term of office for each member of the commission is three years and, except as provided in AS 39.05.080
(4), each member serves until a successor is appointed.
- (b) Vacancies shall be filled by appointment by the governor and, except as provided in AS 39.05.080
(4), an appointment to fill a vacancy is for the unexpired term.
- (c) An individual may not serve more than a total of two 3-year terms.
- (d) The commission shall select a chairman from among its members.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.