Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 17. Financing of Public Schools
- Section 905. Facilities Constituting a School.
previous: Section 900
. Construction and Implementation of Chapter.
next: Section 910
. Restrictions Governing Receipt and Expenditure of District Money.
AS 14.17.905. Facilities Constituting a School.
- (a) For purposes of this chapter, the determination of the number of schools in a district is subject to the following:
- (1) a community with an ADM of at least 10, but not more than 100, shall be counted as one school;
- (2) a community with an ADM of at least 101, but not more than 425, shall be counted as
- (A) one elementary school, which includes those students in grades kindergarten through six; and
- (B) one secondary school, which includes students in grades seven through 12;
- (3) in a community with an ADM of greater than 425, each facility that is administered as a separate school shall be
counted as one school, except that each alternative school with an ADM of less than 200 shall be counted as a part of
the school in the district with the highest ADM.
- (b) Notwithstanding (a)(3) of this section, a charter school shall be counted as a separate school if the charter school
has an ADM of at least 150 students.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.