Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 17. Financing of Public Schools
- Section 910. Restrictions Governing Receipt and Expenditure of District Money.
previous: Section 905
. Facilities Constituting a School.
next: Section 920
AS 14.17.910. Restrictions Governing Receipt and Expenditure of District Money.
- (a) Each district shall maintain complete financial records of the receipt and disbursement of state aid, money acquired
from local effort, and other money received or held by the district. The records must be in the form required by the
department and are subject to audit by the department at a time and place designated by the department.
- (b) State aid provided under this chapter is for general operational purposes of the district. All district money,
including state aid, shall be received, held, allocated, and expended by the district under applicable local law and
state and federal constitutional provisions, statutes, and regulations, including those related to ethical standards
and accounting principles.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.