Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 17. Financing of Public Schools
- Section 300. Public Education Fund.
previous: Section 250
. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 39 Ch 83 SLA 1998].
next: Section 400
. State Aid For Districts.
AS 14.17.300. Public Education Fund.
- (a) The public education fund is established. The fund consists of appropriations for
- (1) distribution to school districts, to the state boarding school, and for centralized correspondence
study under this chapter; and
- (2) transportation of pupils under AS 14.09.010.
- (b) Money appropriated to the fund may be expended without further appropriation. Money appropriated to the fund does not lapse. The money in the fund may be expended only in aid of public schools, and for
centralized correspondence study programs under this chapter and for transportation of pupils under AS 14.09.010. Interest earned on money held in the fund before expenditure may be appropriated to the fund by the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.