Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 46. Alaska Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Section 60. Transfer By Obligor.
previous: Section 50
. Other Transfer By Fiduciary.
next: Section 70
. Receipt For Custodial Property.
AS 13.46.060. Transfer By Obligor.
- (a) Subject to (b) and (c) of this section, a person not subject to AS 13.46.040 or 13.46.050 who holds property of or owes a liquidated debt
to a minor not having a conservator may make an irrevocable transfer to a custodian for the benefit of the minor under
- (b) If a person having the right to do so under AS 13.46.020
has nominated a custodian under that section to receive the custodial property, the transfer must be made to that
- (c) If a custodian has not been nominated under AS 13.46.020
, or all persons nominated as custodian die before the transfer or are unable, decline, or are ineligible to serve, a
transfer under this section may be made to an adult member of the minor's family or to a trust company unless the
property exceeds $5,000 in value.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.