Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
- Section 921. Definitions For AS 13.12.912
previous: Section 920
. International Will Information Registration.
next: Chapter 13
. Uniform Simultaneous Death Act
AS 13.12.921. Definitions For AS 13.12.912
In AS 13.12.912
- (1) "authorized person" and "person authorized to act in connection with international wills" mean a person who by AS 13.12.919
, or by the laws of the United States, including members of the diplomatic and consular service of the United States
designated by federal regulations, is empowered to supervise the execution of international wills;
- (2) "international will" means a will executed in conformity with AS 13.12.912 - 13.12.915.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.