Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 65. Death Investigations and Medical Examiners
previous: Section 10
. Compact Enacted.
next: Section 5
. Duty to Notify State Medical Examiner.
Chapter 65. Death Investigations and Medical Examiners
- Section 5. Duty to Notify State Medical Examiner.
- Section 7. No Duty For Peace Officer to Respond to the Scene of An Expected Home Death.
- Section 10. Appointment of Medical Examiner. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 103 SLA 1996].
- Section 15. State Medical Examiner and Deputies.
- Section 20. Medical Death Investigations.
- Section 25. Post Mortem Examinations.
- Section 30. - 12.65.090l Coroners Duties and Powers. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 103 SLA 1996. For Current Law, See AS 09.55.062
- Section 100. Unclaimed Bodies.
- Section 105. Release of Property to Temporary Custodian.
- Section 110. Inventory and Disposition of Property.
- Section 120. State Child Fatality Review Team.
- Section 130. State Child Fatality Review Team Duties.
- Section 140. Records; Information; Meetings; Confidentiality; Immunity.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.