Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 41. Offenses Against the Person
- Section 468. Forfeiture of Property Used in Sexual Offense.
previous: Section 460
. Indecent Exposure in the Second Degree.
next: Section 470
AS 11.41.468. Forfeiture of Property Used in Sexual Offense.
- (a) Property used to aid a violation of AS 11.41.410
- 11.41.458 or to aid the solicitation of, attempt to
commit, or conspiracy to commit a violation of AS 11.41.410
- 11.41.458 may be forfeited to the state upon the
conviction of the offender.
- (b) In this section, "property" means computer equipment, telecommunications equipment, photography equipment, video or
audio equipment, books, magazines, photographs, videotapes, audiotapes, and any equipment or device, regardless of
format or technology employed, that can be used to store, create, modify, receive, transmit, or distribute digital or
analog information, including images, motion pictures, and sounds.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.