Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 41. Offenses Against the Person
- Section 458. Indecent Exposure in the First Degree.
previous: Section 455
. Unlawful Exploitation of a Minor.
next: Section 460
. Indecent Exposure in the Second Degree.
AS 11.41.458. Indecent Exposure in the First Degree.
(A) this section;
(B) AS 11.41.460 (a); or
(C) a law or ordinance of this or another jurisdiction with elements similar to a crime listed under (A)
or (B) of this paragraph.
(b) Indecent exposure in the first degree is a class C felony.
- (a) An offender commits the crime of indecent exposure in the first degree if the offender violates AS
11.41.460(a), the offense occurs within the observation of a
person under 16 years of age, and
- (1) while committing the act constituting the offense, the offender knowingly masturbates; or
- (2) the offender has been previously convicted under
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.