Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 41. Change of Location or Resignation of Registered Agent.
previous: Section 36
. Change of Registered Office or Agent.
next: Section 46
. Service On Corporation.
AS 10.20.041. Change of Location or Resignation of Registered Agent.
- (a) If the registered agent of a corporation, domestic or foreign, changes the location of an office from one address to
another within a city or town, or from one city or town in the state to another, the agent may change the registered
office for each corporation for whom the agent is acting as registered agent by filing in the office of the
commissioner a statement setting out
- (1) the name of the agent;
- (2) the address of the office before change;
- (3) the address to which the office is changed; and
- (4) a list of corporations for whom the agent is furnishing a registered office.
- (b) The statement in (a) of this section shall be executed by the registered agent in the agent's individual name and, if
the agent is a corporation, domestic or foreign, it shall be executed by its president or a vice-president. The
statement shall be delivered to the commissioner who, upon finding that it complies with this chapter, shall file it in
the commissioner's office. The change becomes effective when the statement is filed.
- (c) A registered agent may resign by filing a written notice, executed in duplicate, with the commissioner. The
commissioner shall immediately mail a copy of the notice to the corporation at its registered office. The appointment
of the agent terminates 30 days after receipt of the notice by the commissioner.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.