Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 20. Alaska Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Section 36. Change of Registered Office or Agent.
previous: Section 31
. Filing List of Registered Corporations.
next: Section 41
. Change of Location or Resignation of Registered Agent.
AS 10.20.036. Change of Registered Office or Agent.
- (a) A corporation, domestic or foreign, may change its registered office, agent, or both, by filing with the department a
statement signed by the president or the vice-president setting out
- (1) the name of the corporation;
- (2) the address of its registered office;
- (3) the address of its new registered office if the registered office is to be changed;
- (4) the name of its registered agent;
- (5) the name of its new registered agent if its registered agent is to be changed;
- (6) that the change is authorized by resolution of its board of directors.
- (b) Upon finding that the statement complies with this chapter, the commissioner shall file it in the commissioner's
office. The change becomes effective when the statement is filed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.