Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 63. Oath, Acknowledgment, and Other Proof
- Section 80. Recognition of Certificate of Acknowledgment.
previous: Section 70
. Certificate of Person Taking Acknowledgment.
next: Section 90
. Certificate of Acknowledgment.
AS 09.63.080. Recognition of Certificate of Acknowledgment.
The form of a certificate of acknowledgment used by a person whose authority is recognized under AS 09.63.010
or 09.63.050 shall be accepted in the state if
- (1) the certificate is in a form prescribed by the laws or regulations of the state;
- (2) the certificate is in a form prescribed by the laws or regulations applicable in the place in which the acknowledgment
is taken; or
- (3) the certificate contains the words "acknowledged before me" or their substantial equivalent.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.