Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 884. Consequence of Rejecting Inspection or Settlement Offer.
previous: Section 883
. Court Action Allowed If Claim Disputed or Not Responded to.
next: Section 885
. Consequence of Accepting Inspection Offer.
AS 09.45.884. Consequence of Rejecting Inspection or Settlement Offer.
- (a) If the claimant rejects the inspection offer under AS 09.45.882(b)(1) or the settlement offer under AS 09.45.882
(b)(2), the claimant shall serve written notice of the claimant's rejection on the construction professional.
- (b) The notice under (a) of this section must include the basis for the claimant's rejection of the construction
- (c) After service of the rejection notice required by (a) of this section, the claimant may bring an action against the
construction professional for the claim described in the notice of claim made under AS 09.45.881
without further notice.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.