Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 45. Actions Relating to Real Property
- Section 881. Notice of Claim.
previous: Section 880
. Short Title.
next: Section 882
. Written Response to Notice of Claim.
AS 09.45.881. Notice of Claim.
- (a) In an action brought on a claim against a construction professional, the claimant shall, at least 90 days before
filing the action, serve written notice of the claim on the construction professional.
- (b) The notice of the claim in (a) of this section must state that the claimant asserts a claim against the construction
professional for a defect in the design, construction, or remodeling of a dwelling and must describe the claim in
reasonable detail sufficient to determine the general nature of the alleged defect and the results of the defect if
- (c) At the request of the construction professional, the claimant shall provide to the construction professional any
evidence that the claimant possesses that depicts the nature and cause of the defect and the nature and extent of the
repairs necessary to repair the defect, including expert reports, photographs, and videotapes.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.