Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 43. Arbitration
- Section 300. Application.
previous: Section 220
. Judgments and Appeals.
next: Section 310
. Effect of Agreement to Arbitrate; Nonwaivable Provisions.
AS 09.43.300. Application.
- (a) AS 09.43.300
- 09.43.595 govern an agreement to arbitrate made on
or after January 1, 2005.
- (b) AS 09.43.300
- 09.43.595 govern an agreement to arbitrate made
before January 1, 2005, if all the parties to the agreement or to the arbitration proceeding agree in a record that AS
- 09.43.595 govern the agreement.
- (c) Except as provided by (d) of this section, AS 09.43.300
- 09.43.595 do not apply to a labor-management
contract unless they are incorporated into the contract or their application is provided for by contract.
- (d) AS 09.43.300
- 09.43.595 do not apply to a collective bargaining
agreement subject to AS 23.40.070
- 23.40.260, except as provided by AS 23.40.070 - 23.40.260.
- (e) A person may not waive the effective date of a provision of AS 09.43.300 - 09.43.595, and a waiver of the effective date of a
provision of AS 09.43.300
- 09.43.595 is void.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.