Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 8. Attorneys
previous: Section 190
next: Section 10
. Creation of Alaska Bar Association.
Chapter 8. Attorneys
- Section 10. Creation of Alaska Bar Association.
- Section 20. Members.
- Section 30. Governance of the Alaska Bar.
- Section 40. Board of Governors of the Alaska Bar.
- Section 50. Selection of the Board.
- Section 60. Election of Officers.
- Section 70. Vacancies On the Board.
- Section 75. Meetings of the Board.
- Section 80. Powers of Board.
- Section 85. Annual Report.
- Section 90. Power of the Bar to Make or Change Bylaws and Regulations.
- Section 100. Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 110. - 08.08.120l Admission, Suspension and Disbarment; Disqualification to Hear Disciplinary Matters. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 181 SLA 1976].
- Section 130. Eligibility For Admission. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 181 SLA 1976].
- Section 135. Study of Law in Office of Practicing Attorney. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 135 SLA 1967].
- Section 136. Assistance From Law Enforcement Officers.
- Section 137. Fingerprints; Social Security Number.
- Section 140. - 08.08.200l Out-of-State Attorneys; Fee Provisions; Procedure For Admission. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 181 SLA 1976].
- Section 201. Administration of Bar Examination.
- Section 205. Eligibility to Take Bar Examination.
- Section 207. Law Clerks.
- Section 210. Who May Practice Law.
- Section 220. Disciplinary Proceedings and Review. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 94 SLA 1980].
- Section 230. Unlawful Practice a Misdemeanor.
- Section 240. Suspension Upon Conviction of Certain Crime. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 181 SLA 1976].
- Section 245. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 135 SLA 1967].
- Section 250. Short Title.
Article 01. THE ALASKA BAR ASSOCIATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.