Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 8. Attorneys
- Section 85. Annual Report.
previous: Section 80
. Powers of Board.
next: Section 90
. Power of the Bar to Make or Change Bylaws and Regulations.
AS 08.08.085. Annual Report.
- (a) The Board of Governors shall annually prepare a report on all matters concerning admissions, discipline of members,
and disbarment proceedings, except for those matters defined as confidential by court rule, and notify the legislature
that the report is available.
- (b) The annual report of the Board of Governors must note each addition, modification, or repeal of
- (1) a bylaw or regulation of the Alaska Bar;
- (2) the Alaska Bar Rules proposed to or adopted by the state supreme court.
- (c) The annual report of the Board of Governors may recommend to the legislature changes to this chapter and to the
provisions of state law generally.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.