Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 45. Alaska Credit Union Act
- Section 40. Fees.
previous: Section 30
. Approval of Articles of Incorporation and Issuance of Certificate of Authority.
next: Section 50
. Reports and Examinations.
AS 06.45.040. Fees.
- (a) The commissioner shall assess a credit union a fee for expenses under AS 06.01.010
in processing an application
- (1) for approval of articles of incorporation and bylaws and the issuance of a certificate of authority for a credit
- (2) for the approval of a branch of a credit union;
- (3) for a merger or conversion of a credit union; or
- (4) for an examination under AS 06.45.050
- (b) Failure of a credit union to pay a fee required by (a)(2), (3), or (4) of this section within 30 days of receipt of
billing from the commissioner is grounds for the revocation of the certificate of authority of the credit union.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.