Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 45. Alaska Credit Union Act
- Section 30. Approval of Articles of Incorporation and Issuance of Certificate of Authority.
previous: Section 20
. Formation of Credit Union.
next: Section 40
AS 06.45.030. Approval of Articles of Incorporation and Issuance of Certificate of Authority.
- (a) The articles of incorporation shall be presented to the commissioner for approval. Before the certificate of
authority is issued, the commissioner shall determine
- (1) whether the articles of incorporation and bylaws conform to the provisions of this chapter and to regulations of the
- (2) the general character and fitness of the subscribers; and
- (3) the economic advisability of establishing the proposed credit union.
- (b) A certificate of authority shall be delivered by the commissioner to the credit union if the required fee has been
paid. On issuance of the certificate of authority, the credit union is a body corporate and is subject to the
limitations of this chapter, and is vested with all of the powers and charged with all of the liabilities conferred and
imposed by this chapter upon credit unions organized under it.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.