Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 40. Premium Financing Act
- Section 70. Investigation; Qualifications For License.
previous: Section 60
. Place of Business.
next: Section 80
. Revocation or Suspension of License.
AS 06.40.070. Investigation; Qualifications For License.
- (a) Upon the filing of an application and payment of the investigation fee specified in AS 06.40.050
(b), the commissioner shall conduct an investigation of an applicant and shall issue a premium finance company license
if the applicant meets the requirements of this chapter. If the commissioner does not so find, the commissioner shall,
within 30 days after receipt of the application, at the request of the applicant, give the applicant a full hearing.
- (b) The commissioner shall issue a license to an applicant when the commissioner is satisfied that the applicant
- (1) is competent and trustworthy and intends to act in good faith in the capacity involved by the license applied for;
- (2) has a good business reputation and has had experience, training, or education so as to be qualified in the business
for which the license is applied; and
- (3) if a corporation, is a corporation incorporated under the laws of this state or a foreign corporation authorized to
transact business in this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.