Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 40. Premium Financing Act
- Section 60. Place of Business.
previous: Section 50
. Application For License; Fee; Disclosure For Child Support Purposes; Interrogatories; Refusal to Issue or Continue License.
next: Section 70
. Investigation; Qualifications For License.
AS 06.40.060. Place of Business.
- (a) A licensee may maintain only one place of business under a license. The department may issue more than one license to
the same licensee upon application and compliance by the licensee with the provisions of this chapter governing the
original issuance of a license.
- (b) If a licensee changes the place of business to another location, the licensee shall give written notice to the
department. The department shall attach the written notice of the change to the license together with the date.
Thereafter, the licensee may operate the business under the license at the new location.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.