Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 6. Banks and Financial Institutions
- Chapter 20. Alaska Small Loans Act
- Section 30. Fees and Charges.
previous: Section 20
. Application For License; Disclosure For Child Support Purposes.
next: Section 40
. Liquid Assets Required.
AS 06.20.030. Fees and Charges.
- (a) Investigation expenses incurred by the department in processing an application for licensure shall be charged to and
paid by the applicant under AS 06.01.010
. At the time of submitting the application to the commissioner, the applicant shall pay to the department $1,000 in
partial payment of those investigation expenses incurred by the department.
- (b) An applicant shall pay to the department at the time of submitting an application a sum, in addition to that specified
in (a) of this section, of $500 for a single office license, or $2,000 for a multiple office license as an annual
license fee for a period terminating on the last day of the current calendar year.
- (c) The license fee required by this section is in place of the fee under AS 43.70 (Alaska Business License Act).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.