- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
previous: Section 100
. - 46.13.900l Hazardous Substance Spill Technology Review Council. [Repealed, Sec. 102 Ch 21 SLA 2000].
next: Section 10
. Emission Control Regulations.
Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 10. Emission Control Regulations.
- Section 15. Special Procedure For More Stringent Regulations.
- Section 20. Classification of Stationary Sources or Emissions Units; Reporting.
- Section 30. State Air Quality Plan.
- Section 110. Additional Contaminant Control Measures. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 74 SLA 1993].
- Section 120. Permits For Construction, Installation, Modification, or Operation.
- Section 130. Stationary Sources Requiring Permits.
- Section 140. Emission Control Permit Program Regulations.
- Section 150. Time For Submission of Operating Permit Applications.
- Section 160. Completeness Determination.
- Section 170. Administrative Actions Regarding Permits.
- Section 180. Monitoring.
- Section 190. Single Permit.
- Section 200. Review of Permit Action.
- Section 210. General Operating Permits.
- Section 211. General Minor Permits.
- Section 215. Temporary Operations.
- Section 220. Objection By Federal Administrator.
- Section 230. Duration of Operating Permits.
- Section 235. Federal Termination, Modification, or Revocation and Reissuance of Permits.
- Section 240. Permit Administration Fees.
- Section 250. Emission Fees.
- Section 255. Interest and Sanctions For Nonpayment.
- Section 260. Clean Air Protection Fund.
- Section 265. Emission Control Permit Receipts Account.
- Section 270. Special Account.
- Section 275. Timely and Complete Application as Shield.
- Section 280. Termination, Modification, Reopening, or Revocation and Reissuance of Permits By the Department.
- Section 285. Amendment and Modification of Permit Upon Request of Permittee.
- Section 290. Permit as Shield.
- Section 300. Small Business Assistance Program.
- Section 310. Power to Limit Small Business Assistance Program.
- Section 320. Compliance Advisory Panel.
- Section 400. Local Air Quality Control Programs.
- Section 410. Inadequacy of Local Program.
- Section 500. Air Pollution From Outer Continental Shelf Activities.
- Section 510. Motor Vehicle Pollution.
- Section 515. Inspection.
- Section 520. Confidentiality of Trade Secrets.
- Section 525. Public Records.
- Section 530. State and Federal Aid.
- Section 540. Authority of Department in Cases of Emergency.
- Section 550. Responsibilities of Owner and Operator; Agent For Service.
- Section 560. Unavoidable Malfunctions and Emergencies.
- Section 900. Limitations.
- Section 990. Definitions.
Article 01. GENERAL REGULATIONS AND CLASSIFICATIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.