- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 63. Telephonic Solicitations
- Section 40. Prohibited Representations.
previous: Section 30
. Cancellation or Replacement.
next: Section 45
. Required Representations; Prohibitions.
AS 45.63.040. Prohibited Representations.
- (a) Unless the telephone seller is asked for the information by the buyer, the seller may not state or imply that the
seller has a license, consent, or other form of permission from the state.
- (b) A telephone seller may not state or imply that
- (1) the seller is complying with state law; or
- (2) the seller's compliance with the laws of this state or a municipality constitutes approval or endorsement by the state
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.