- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 12. Leases
previous: Section 230
. Short Title.
next: Section 101
. Short Title.
Chapter 12. Leases
- Section 101. Short Title.
- Section 102. Scope.
- Section 103. Definitions and Index of Definitions.
- Section 104. Leases Subject to Other Law.
- Section 105. Territorial Application of Article to Goods Covered By Certificate of Title.
- Section 106. Limitation On Power of Parties to Consumer Lease to Choose Applicable Law and Judicial Forum.
- Section 107. Waiver or Renunciation of Claim or Right After Default or Breach.
- Section 108. Unconscionability.
- Section 109. Option to Accelerate at Will.
- Section 201. Statute of Frauds.
- Section 202. Final Written Expression: Parol or Extrinsic Evidence.
- Section 203. Seals Inoperative.
- Section 204. Formation in General.
- Section 205. Firm Offers.
- Section 206. Offer and Acceptance in Formation of Lease Contract.
- Section 207. Course of Performance or Practical Construction.
- Section 208. Modification, Rescission, and Waiver.
- Section 209. Lessee Under Finance Lease as Beneficiary of Supply Contract.
- Section 210. Express Warranties.
- Section 211. Warranties Against Interference and Against Infringement; Lessee's Obligation Against Infringement.
- Section 212. Implied Warranty of Merchantability.
- Section 213. Implied Warranty of Fitness For Particular Purpose.
- Section 214. Exclusion or Modification of Warranties.
- Section 215. Cumulation and Conflict of Warranties Express or Implied.
- Section 216. Third-Party Beneficiaries of Express and Implied Warranties.
- Section 217. Identification.
- Section 218. Insurance and Proceeds.
- Section 219. Risk of Loss.
- Section 220. Effect of Default On Risk of Loss.
- Section 221. Casualty to Identified Goods.
- Section 301. Enforceability of Lease Contract.
- Section 302. Title to and Possession of Goods.
- Section 303. Alienability of Party's Interest Under Lease Contract or of Lessor's Residual Interest in Goods; Delegation of Performance; Transfer of Rights.
- Section 304. Subsequent Lease of Goods By Lessor.
- Section 305. Sale or Sublease of Goods By Lessee.
- Section 306. Priority of Certain Liens Arising By Operation of Law.
- Section 307. Priority of Liens Arising By Attachment or Levy On, Security Interests in, and Other Claims to Goods.
- Section 308. Special Rights of Creditors.
- Section 309. Lessor's and Lessee's Rights When Goods Become Fixtures.
- Section 310. Lessor's and Lessee's Rights When Goods Become Accessions.
- Section 311. Priority Subject to Subordination.
- Section 401. Insecurity: Adequate Assurance of Performance.
- Section 402. Anticipatory Repudiation.
- Section 403. Retraction of Anticipatory Repudiation.
- Section 404. Substituted Performance.
- Section 405. Excused Performance.
- Section 406. Procedure On Excused Performance.
- Section 407. Irrevocable Promises: Finance Leases.
- Section 501. Default: Procedure.
- Section 502. Notice After Default.
- Section 503. Modification or Impairment of Rights and Remedies.
- Section 504. Liquidation of Damages.
- Section 505. Cancellation and Termination, and Effect of Cancellation, Termination, Rescission, or Fraud On Rights and Remedies.
- Section 506. Statute of Limitations.
- Section 507. Proof of Market Rent: Time and Place.
- Section 508. Lessee's Remedies.
- Section 509. Lessee's Rights On Improper Delivery; Rightful Rejection.
- Section 510. Installment Lease Contracts: Rejection and Default.
- Section 511. Merchant Lessee's Duties as to Rightfully Rejected Goods.
- Section 512. Lessee's Duties as to Rightfully Rejected Goods.
- Section 513. Cure By Lessor of Improper Tender or Delivery; Replacement.
- Section 514. Waiver of Lessee's Objections.
- Section 515. Acceptance of Goods.
- Section 516. Effect of Acceptance of Goods; Notice of Default; Burden of Establishing Default After Acceptance; Notice of Claim or Litigation to Person Answerable Over.
- Section 517. Revocation of Acceptance of Goods.
- Section 518. Cover; Substitute Goods.
- Section 519. Lessee's Damages For Nondelivery, Repudiation, Default, and Breach of Warranty in Regard to Accepted Goods.
- Section 520. Lessee's Incidental and Consequential Damages.
- Section 521. Lessee's Right to Specific Performance or Replevin.
- Section 522. Lessee's Right to Goods On Lessor's Insolvency.
- Section 523. Lessor's Remedies.
- Section 524. Lessor's Right to Identify Goods to Lease Contract.
- Section 525. Lessor's Right to Possession of Goods.
- Section 526. Lessor's Stoppage of Delivery in Transit or Otherwise.
- Section 527. Lessor's Rights to Dispose of Goods.
- Section 528. Lessor's Damages For Nonacceptance, Failure to Pay, Repudiation, or Other Default.
- Section 529. Lessor's Action For the Rent.
- Section 530. Lessor's Incidental Damages.
- Section 531. Standing to Sue Third Parties For Injury to Goods.
- Section 532. Lessor's Rights Regarding Residual Interest.
Article 01. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.