- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 42. Public Utilities and Carriers
- Chapter 30. Miscellaneous Regulations Governing Public Utilities and Carriers
previous: Chapter 25
. Alaska Ferry Transportation Act
next: Section 10
. Use of Streets and Public Places.
Chapter 30. Miscellaneous Regulations Governing Public Utilities and Carriers
- Section 10. Use of Streets and Public Places.
- Section 20. Duty to Serve Without Discrimination and Adopt Regulations.
- Section 30. Books of Account.
- Section 40. Annual Statement.
- Section 50. Penalty For Failure to File Annual Report.
- Section 60. Prohibition of Explosives On Vessels or Vehicles Carrying Passengers.
- Section 70. Marking Packages Containing Explosives.
- Section 80. Penalty For Violation.
- Section 90. Penalty For Violation Causing Death or Injury.
- Section 100. Transportation of Motor Fuel Not Prohibited.
- Section 110. Escape Doorway.
- Section 120. Standing Passengers.
- Section 130. Enforcement.
- Section 140. Penalties.
- Section 150. Liability of Railroad For Injury to or Death of Livestock.
- Section 160. When Railroad Track Considered Fenced.
- Section 170. Notice and Filing of Killing or Injury.
- Section 180. Penalty For Failure to File Notice.
- Section 190. Action For Killing or Injury.
- Section 200. - 42.30.380l Responsibilities of Air Carriers. [Repealed, E.O. No. 98, Sec. 16 (1997). For Current Law, See AS 02.40].
- Section 400. Excavator's Notice of Proposed Excavation.
- Section 410. Operator's Response to Request to Locate; Immunity Related to Unmarked or Inaccurately Marked Facilities.
- Section 420. Responsibility of Construction Project Owners.
- Section 430. Obligations Concerning the Conduct of Excavations.
- Section 440. Penalties; Injunctive Relief.
- Section 450. Waiver of Requirements By Written Agreement.
- Section 460. Underground Facility Owner.
- Section 490. Definitions.
Article 01. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PUBLIC UTILITIES OPERATING IN CITIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.