- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
- Chapter 25. Public Record Disclosures
- Section 350. Definitions.
previous: Section 310
. Information Accuracy and Completeness.
next: Title 41
. Public Resources
AS 40.25.350. Definitions.
In AS 40.25.300
- (1) "person" means an individual;
- (2) "personal information" means information that can be used to identify a person and from which judgments can be made
about a person's character, habits, avocations, finances, occupation, general reputation, credit, health, or other
personal characteristics, but does not include a person's name, address, or telephone number, if the number is
published in a current telephone directory, or information describing a public job held by a person;
- (3) "state agency"
- (A) means a department, institution, board, commission, division, authority, public corporation, committee, or other
administrative unit of the executive, judicial, or legislative branch of state government, including the University of
- (B) does not include the Alaska Railroad Corporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.