- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 3. Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Section 30. Effect of Unsigned or Undelivered Rental Agreement.
previous: Section 20
. Terms and Conditions of Rental Agreement.
next: Section 40
. Prohibited Provisions in Rental Agreements.
AS 34.03.030. Effect of Unsigned or Undelivered Rental Agreement.
- (a) If the landlord does not sign and deliver a written rental agreement signed and delivered to the landlord by the
tenant, acceptance of rent without reservation by the landlord gives the rental agreement the same effect as if it had
been signed and delivered by the landlord.
- (b) If the tenant does not sign and deliver a written rental agreement signed and delivered to the tenant by the landlord,
acceptance of possession and payment of rent without reservation gives the rental agreement the same effect as if it
had been signed and delivered by the tenant.
- (c) If a rental agreement given effect by the operation of this section provides for a term longer than one year, it is
effective only for one year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.