- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 60. State Programs
- Section 100. Priority Revenue Sharing For Municipal Services.
previous: Section 80
next: Section 110
. State Aid to Municipalities For Roads.
AS 29.60.100. Priority Revenue Sharing For Municipal Services.
In addition to the equalization entitlements paid under AS 29.60.010
- 29.60.080, during each fiscal year the department
shall pay priority revenue sharing for municipal services to
- (1) a municipality or other eligible recipient that has the power to provide the services described in AS 29.60.110
- 29.60.130 and exercises the power in the manner
required by AS 29.60.100
- (2) an unincorporated community under AS 29.60.140
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.