Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 29. Municipal Government
- Chapter 26. Elections
- Section 260. Application For Recall Petition.
previous: Section 250
. Grounds For Recall.
next: Section 270
. Recall Petition.
AS 29.26.260. Application For Recall Petition.
- (a) An application for a recall petition shall be filed with the municipal clerk and must contain
- (1) the signatures and residence addresses of at least 10 municipal voters who will sponsor the petition;
- (2) the name and address of the contact person and an alternate to whom all correspondence relating to the petition may be
- (3) a statement in 200 words or less of the grounds for recall stated with particularity.
- (b) An additional sponsor may be added at any time before the petition is filed by submitting the name of the sponsor to
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.