Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 66. Title Insurance Companies
previous: Section 30
. Release From Liability On Official Bonds.
next: Section 10
. Paid in Capital and Reserves.
Chapter 66. Title Insurance Companies
- Section 10. Paid in Capital and Reserves.
- Section 20. Deposits in Guaranty Fund.
- Section 30. - 21.66.050l Securities Authorized as Deposits; Special Guaranty Fund; Title Insurance Unearned Premium Reserve Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
- Section 60. Dividends.
- Section 70. Filing Schedule of Rates and Policy Forms. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 120 SLA 1974].
- Section 80. Annual Statement.
- Section 85. Quarterly Statement.
- Section 90. Application For Certificate of Authority.
- Section 100. Issuance of Certificate of Authority By Director. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
- Section 110. Annual Tax On Title Insurance Premiums.
- Section 120. Examination By Director.
- Section 130. , 21.66.140l Expenses of Examination; Fine or Injunction For Doing Business During Suspension of Certificate. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
- Section 150. Application of Act. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 120 SLA 1974].
- Section 160. Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
- Section 170. Determination of Insurability Required.
- Section 180. General Powers.
- Section 190. Limitations On Powers.
- Section 200. Title Plant Requirements.
- Section 210. Joint Plant Companies.
- Section 220. Net Retained Liability.
- Section 230. Power to Reinsure.
- Section 240. Title Plants.
- Section 250. Trust Funds.
- Section 260. Title Insurance Agents Certification. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
- Section 270. Title Insurance Limited Producers to Be Licensed.
- Section 280. Title Insurance Limited Producers, Books, and Records.
- Section 290. Title Insurance Limited Producer Replies to Director Inquiries.
- Section 300. Certain Names Prohibited.
- Section 310. Rebates Prohibited.
- Section 330. Examination of Records.
- Section 340. Additional Penalty For Rebates.
- Section 350. Division of Rates.
- Section 360. Purpose of Title Insurance Rate Regulation.
- Section 370. Rate Filing.
- Section 380. Justification For Rates.
- Section 390. Making of Rates.
- Section 400. Disapproval of Filings.
- Section 401. - 21.66.403l Title Insurance Rating Organizations; Deviations From Filings of Rating Organization; Appeal From Action of Rating Organization. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
- Section 410. Rate Administration.
- Section 420. False or Misleading Information.
- Section 430. , 21.66.440l Penalties; Existing Filings and Hearings Continued. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
- Section 450. Forms of Policies and Other Contracts of Title Insurance.
- Section 460. Filing Required For Escrow, Settlement, and Closing Charges.
- Section 470. Other Sections Applicable.
- Section 480. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.