Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 14. Local Administration of Schools
- Section 130. Chief School Administrator.
previous: Section 120
. Inoperative District.
next: Section 140
. Restriction On Employment; Compensation of Board Members.
AS 14.14.130. Chief School Administrator.
- (a) A school board may select and employ a qualified person as the chief school administrator for the district. In this
subsection, "employ" includes employment by contract.
- (b) If the district employs a chief school administrator, the administrator shall administer the district in accordance
with the policies that the school board prescribes by bylaw.
- (c) If the district employs a chief school administrator, the administrator shall select, appoint, and otherwise control
all school district employees that serve under the chief school administrator subject to the approval of the school
- (d) This section does not prohibit two or more school districts from sharing the services of a chief school administrator.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.