Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 14. Local Administration of Schools
- Section 140. Restriction On Employment; Compensation of Board Members.
previous: Section 130
. Chief School Administrator.
next: Section 150
. Association of Alaska School Boards the Representative Agency of Board Members.
AS 14.14.140. Restriction On Employment; Compensation of Board Members.
- (a) While serving on the school board, a member may not be employed by that local school board. Members of the immediate
family of a school board member may not be employed by the school board except upon written approval of the
- (b) Members of the immediate family of a chief school administrator may not be employed by the chief school administrator
except upon written approval of the school board.
- (c) A school board member may receive compensation for time spent in the performance of duties as a school board member if
the compensation is authorized by resolution adopted by the school board. The restriction in (a) of this section does
not apply to this compensation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.