Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 88. Real Estate Brokers and Other Licensees
- Section 98. Education Requirements After Suspension.
previous: Section 95
. Education Requirements After Initial License.
next: Section 100
. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 95 SLA 1964].
AS 08.88.098. Education Requirements After Suspension.
- (a) In addition to the continuing educational requirements of AS 08.88.091 (d) and the educational requirements of AS 08.88.095 (a), if the commission suspends a license under AS 08.01.075 , the licensee shall complete the education required by the commission before the commission may reinstate the suspended license.
- (b) After completing the educational requirements of (a) of this section, the licensee shall submit, on a form provided by the commission, a certification that the licensee has completed the educational requirements.
- (c) The educational requirements of (a) of this section are in addition to any other conditions that the commission sets for reinstating a suspended license under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.