Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 68. Nursing
previous: Chapter 67
. Mobile Home Dealers
next: Section 10
. Creation and Membership of Board of Nursing.
Chapter 68. Nursing
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of Board of Nursing.
- Section 20. , 08.68.030l Term of Office; Limitation On Term of Service. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.035].
- Section 40. Source of Appointments. [Repealed, Sec. 46 Ch 102 SLA 1976].
- Section 50. Removal of Board Members. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.020 ].
- Section 60. Qualifications of Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse Board Members.
- Section 70. Election of Officers.
- Section 80. Meetings.
- Section 90. Quorum.
- Section 100. Duties and Powers of Board.
- Section 110. Appointment of Executive Officer. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 111. Executive Secretary of Board.
- Section 120. - 08.68.130l Bond; Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 140. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 150. Expenses.
- Section 160. License Required.
- Section 165. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 170. Qualifications of Registered or Practical Nurse Applicants.
- Section 180. Qualifications of Certain Practical Nurse Applicants.
- Section 190. License By Examination.
- Section 200. License By Endorsement.
- Section 210. Temporary Permits.
- Section 220. Fees.
- Section 230. Use of Title and Abbreviation.
- Section 240. Nurses Licensed or Holding Temporary Permits Under Previous Law.
- Section 250. Renewal of License. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 81 SLA 1969. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.100 ].
- Section 251. Lapsed Licenses.
- Section 260. Inactive Nurses. [Repealed, Sec. 29 Ch 14 SLA 1982. For Current Law, See AS 08.68.251 ].
- Section 265. Supervision of Practical Nurses.
- Section 270. Grounds For Denial, Suspension, or Revocation.
- Section 275. Disciplinary Sanctions.
- Section 276. Continuing Competence Required.
- Section 278. Immunity For Certain Reports to the Board.
- Section 279. Whistleblower Protection For Nurses Concerning Delegated Duties.
- Section 280. Nursing Education Program Prohibited Unless Approved.
- Section 290. Application For Accreditation.
- Section 300. - 08.68.320l Accreditation By Board. [Repealed, Sec. 29 Ch 14 SLA 1982].
- Section 330. List of Approved Programs.
- Section 331. Certification of Nurse Aides.
- Section 332. Use of Title.
- Section 333. Registry of Certified Nurse Aides.
- Section 334. Grounds For Denial, Suspension, or Revocation of Certificate.
- Section 335. Immunity For Certain Reports to the Board.
- Section 336. Fees.
- Section 340. Prohibited Conduct.
- Section 350. Punishment For Misdemeanor. [Repealed, Sec. 29 Ch 14 SLA 1982].
- Section 360. Unlicensed Practice a Public Nuisance.
- Section 370. Application For Injunction.
- Section 380. Issuance of Injunction.
- Section 390. Remedy Not Exclusive.
- Section 395. Determination of Death By Registered Nurse.
- Section 400. Exceptions to Application of Chapter.
- Section 405. Delegation of Nursing Functions.
- Section 410. Definitions.
Article 01. BOARD OF NURSING
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.