Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 4. Accountants
previous: Section 20
. Procedures Governing Termination, Transition, and Continuation.
next: Section 5
Chapter 4. Accountants
- Section 5. Purpose.
- Section 10. Creation of Board.
- Section 20. Appointment and Qualifications of Board.
- Section 25. Meetings of Board.
- Section 30. Removal of Members.
- Section 40. Vacancy On Board.
- Section 50. Quorum.
- Section 55. Executive Secretary of Board.
- Section 60. Employment of Personnel. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 70. Functions of Board.
- Section 75. Substantial Equivalency.
- Section 80. Adoption of Rules.
- Section 85. Regulations Regarding Attest Functions. [Repealed, § 42 ch 67 SLA 2010.]
- Section 90. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 82 SLA 1980. For current law, see AS 08.01.090.]
- Section 100. Certificate Granted.
- Section 105. License for Individual to Practice as a Public Accountant.
- Section 110. Personal Requirements.
- Section 120. Educational and Experience Requirements.
- Section 130. Examination.
- Section 140. Frequency of Examination [Repealed By Sec. 3, Ch. 139, SLA 2003.]
- Section 150. Qualifications to Take Examination.
- Section 160. Re-Examination [Repealed By Sec. 3, Ch. 139, SLA 2003.]
- Section 170. Examination Standards. [Repealed By Sec. 3, Ch. 139, SLA 2003.]
- Section 180. Prior Applicants.
- Section 190. Examination Fee.
- Section 195. Reciprocity With Other States.
- Section 200. Use of Title "Certified Public Accountant" by Individual.
- Section 210. Effect On Certificates Existing on April 26, 1960.
- Section 220. Certification of Foreign Accountants. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 82 SLA 1980.]
- Section 230. Registration of Foreign Accountants. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 147 SLA 1976.]
- Section 240. Requirements for Issuance of a Permit to Engage in the Practice of Public Accounting; Ongoing Compliance.
- Section 250. Requirements For Registration. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 147 SLA 1976.]
- Section 260. Temporary Certificate as Certified Public Accountant. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 66 SLA 1997.]
- Section 270. - 08.04.340l Public Accountants. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 82 SLA 1980.]
- Section 350. Registration of Offices. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 62 SLA 1988.]
- Section 360. Supervision Required.
- Section 370. Use of Title "Certified Public Accountant" By Office of Firm.
- Section 380. Waiver of Requirements.
- Section 390. Permit For Individual Practice as a Public Accountant.[Repealed, Sec. 53 Ch 16 SLA 2006.]
- Section 400. Permit For Partnership, Limited Liability Company, or Corporate Practice as a Public Accountant. [Repealed, Sec. 53 Ch 16 SLA 2006.]
- Section 410. Inactive License For Person Not Engaged in Practice.
- Section 420. Practice Privileges.
- Section 421. Out-of-State Permits and Exemptions.
- Section 422. Conditions of Practice Privileges.
- Section 423. Competency Requirements After Licensing.
- Section 425. Continuing Education.
- Section 426. Peer Review.
- Section 430. Expiration and Renewal. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.100.]
- Section 440. Effect of Failure to Obtain License or Permit.
- Section 450. Disciplinary Power of Board; Investigations.
- Section 460. Suspension or Revocation of License Revokes Permit. [Repealed, Sec. 53 Ch 16 SLA 2006.]
- Section 470. Revocation of a Firm's Permit.
- Section 480. Grounds For Discipline of Permit of a Firm.
- Section 490. Reinstatement.
- Section 495. Fees.
- Section 500. Individual Posing as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Section 505. Issuance of Reports.
- Section 510. Firm Posing as Certified Public Accountant.
- Section 520. Individual Posing as Public Accountant.
- Section 530. Firm Posing as Public Accountant.
- Section 540. Use of Deceptive Title or Abbreviation.
- Section 550. Corporation May Not Assume Title. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 147 SLA 1976. For Current Law, See AS 08.04.540.]
- Section 560. Individual May Not Assume Title.
- Section 565. Prohibited Acts.
- Section 570. Acts Not Prohibited.
- Section 580. — 08.04.598. Partnership Posing as Accountants or Auditors; Use of Title With Corporate Name; Use of Title With Limited Liability Company Name; Use of Title with Name of Other Entity.
- Section 600. Disclosure of Lack of License or Permit.
- Section 610. Deceptive Use of Title or Designation by Firm.
- Section 620. Exceptions.
- Section 630. Injunction Against Unlawful Act.
- Section 640. Penalty.
- Section 650. Single Act Evidence of Practice.
- Section 660. Ownership of Accountant's Working Papers.
- Section 661. Previous Licensure.
- Section 662. Confidential Communications.
- Section 670. Construction.
- Section 680. Definitions.
- Section 690. Short Title.
Article 01. BOARD OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTANCY
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.