- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 440. Confidentiality of Financial Records.
previous: Section 430
. Tank Upgrading and Closure Program. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 41 SLA 2002].
next: Section 450
AS 46.03.440. Confidentiality of Financial Records.
- (a) Financial records submitted to the department or to the former Board of Storage Tank Assistance
by the owner or operator of an underground petroleum
storage tank system are confidential and not subject to inspection or copying under AS 40.25.110 - 40.25.120. The department, in consultation with the
affected owner or operator, shall determine which information is confidential under this subsection.
- (b) The confidentiality conferred by (a) of this section does not apply to statistical information compiled by the
department about the number, capacity, and location of underground petroleum storage tank systems in the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.